Take the first step by calling the Community Guidance Center to schedule an intake.
To schedule an intake at our Indiana or Punxsutawney office, call 724-465-5576.
By appointment only: Monday – Thursday afternoons and all day Friday
(Intakes are also available at our Punxsutawney location by appointment only.)
To schedule an intake at our DuBois or Clearfield office, call 814-271-1100 Ext. 120.
DuBois and Clearfield Intakes
By appointment only: Monday – Friday 8:30am – 4:30pm
When preparing for your first appointment please bring the following:
– Photo ID (of legal guardian, if client is a minor)
– Insurance card(s)
– Payment for copay or other financial responsibility (cash, check, credit/debit card)
– A list of medications with dosages and prescribers information
– Any records that you have available to you that may help the treatment team at the Community Guidance Center provide you the best care.
If bringing a child under the age of 14 you will also need to bring:
– Legal documents if custody is shared including court documents, custody agreements etc.
– The name and contact information for the other parent if legal custody is shared.